Become a SCORE Volunteer and Help Local Businesses Thrive
Volunteering at SCORE is a way for you to give back, connect with fellow business owners, and share your knowledge with others or work on Chapter activities in a non-mentoring capacity.
SCORE is a nationwide volunteer organization with over 11,000 members that connects entrepreneurs with mentors to help small businesses and non-profits. The Greater Boston Chapter of SCORE is an active, generous community of over 50 experienced business people with expertise in a variety of fields and industries. Volunteers also conduct free mentoring and no- or low-cost workshops in a dozen locations in the Metro Boston area.
Volunteering at SCORE is a way to give back to the community, connect with the Boston small business ecosystem, and pass on your knowledge and expertise to the next generation of entrepreneurs. It's also a great way to meet people and to continue to expand your own business knowledge!
We need your help in the following areas:
Mentoring and Advising:
- Counseling help for people starting or growing their business or non-profit.
- Presenting at workshops on a wide variety of small business related subjects
- Administrative skills, Word, PowerPoint, Excel expertise
- Web/Social Media expertise
- Accounting, bookkeeping and Quickbooks expertise
- Ambassador functions helping sign in people at meetings and networking events
If you have business or non-profit experience to share and can commit to volunteering on a regular basis, please apply below:
For Mentoring and Non Mentoring Volunteers Apply Here