Enhancing PowerPoint for On-Line Presentations —
Highlight Key Points & Keep Viewers Engaged.
Giving an on-line presentation to a group, large or small, is very different from doing it in person.
There are advantages and disadvantages: everyone has a front-row seat, but there is no eye
contact and people are often watching on small screens.
PowerPoint has features you can use to leverage the on-line advantages and work around
some of the disadvantages.
This live program will explain and demonstrate:
• The difference between PowerPoint transitions and animation, and how you can use
each to enhance your presentation and highlight key points;
• How to create transitions, choose options and set timings,
• What PowerPoint animation can and can't do;
• How to build animations from scratch;
• How to coordinate the animation of different objects on a slide;
• Settings to make animations play automatically, or only when prompted;
• How to animate charts;
• Using animated GIFs in PowerPoint; and
• Adding audio and video clips to a slide show.
There will be plenty of time for questions, so come prepared.
Presenter: Gerald Rosenthal, Owner, Computer Images