Viewing this webinar requires some basic information. This data is only used within SCORE and will not be distributed to any third parties.
Understanding Florida’s sales and use tax laws is important for business success. During this webinar, Florida Department of Revenue presenters will dispel the myths and guide you through the facts about sales tax, website resources, and other information to help you know:
- How to file and pay tax and when it is due
- Types of sales subject to sales tax
- How to use the bracket system
- Definition of use tax, and when and how to pay it
- How to make changes in your business account
- Proper use of your resale certificate
- And more...
Download the webinar transcript.